With the objective to fulfill the complex demands of our clients, we are engrossed in manufacturing, exporting and supplying PP Cartridge Filter. These filter find its application in water treatment, food & beverages, chemicals, petroleum, pharmaceutical and sugar industry. The offered filter is manufactured by our diligent professional with the help of latest techniques using high quality polypropylene. Furthermore, the provided PP Cartridge Filter can be purchased from us in bulk at economical prices.
- Highly reliable
- Long service life
- Resistant to corrosion
- Rugged design
PP Cartridge Filter
Quality being the prime concern, we offer our clients functionally advanced range of PP Cartridge Filter that are acknowledged among the clients for excellent quality and durable finishing standards. Our entire product range has high compressive strength and is delivered with extended warranty. PP Cartridge Filter is offered BS 4994, ASTM4097 D quality standards.
- Ideally suited for Desalination plant.
- Cost effective substitute over duplex steel housings
- Light in weight
- excellent resistance to highly saline water and corrosive conditions
- can be custom made for any given flow rates & no of cartridges
- Parker make cartridges
- Compatibility with all standard types of cartridges (double open end, single open end, flat top, arrow head)
- Designed in compliance with BS 4994,ASTM4097 D
- Warranty for one year
- Can be offered as duplex skid mounted unit for continuous operation
- Davit arm for easy access and handling
- Basket strainers Can be offered in manual or auto backwash mode
- Resistant to most acids and alkalis
- End connections with standard flanges
- Davit arm and wheel are epoxy powder coated or hot dip galvanized for corrosion resistance.
- All equipments are manufactured in compliance with international standards such as BS4994, ASTM4097D, EN13121 etc.
- The equipments are designed by our experienced engineers using sophisticated custom built software & are tested with our in house testing facilities.
- Material of construction: Fiber Reinforced Plastic (FRP)
- Capacity: Up to 1000 m3 / hr & more
- Pre RO application
- Oil well Injection
- Produced water filtration
- Alkalies & Brines