The chemical storage tanks and acid storage tanks manufactured by us is known for features such as chemical and acid resistance, good mechanical strength and durable. The dual laminate tanks offered by us are manufactured using thermoplastic sheet, which is rolled on wooden mould. Further, these are welded at seams and then coated outwardly with suitable FRP resin along with mixture of different glass strengthening (Hand lay-up). The PP and PVC sheets used in our tanks acts as chemical barrier and are in contact with acid. Furthermore, FRP glass fiber reinforced polymer (resin) gives potency required to hold bulk volumes of acids. The thickness of bottom knuckle radius of the tank is doubled as per ASTM 4097 D norms. We offer these in standard and customized options as per clientsâ requirements.
- The thickness and combination of glass reinforcements in FRP is designed as per BS 4994 and ASTM 4097 D norms
- Gradually decreasing thickness of the tank wall to optimize the costs
- Resins are stabilized to nullify the effect of sunlight due to prolonged exposure to UV rays in sunlight.Resins are also offered with specialized additives for fire retardancy.
- Stiffeners, railings, ladders are manufactured using PULTRUDED FRP SECTIONS, which are non metallic and non corrosive. They are extremely light in weight & have equivalent tensile strength as compared with metals.
- Extremely good axial strength
- Tanks are designed considering the effect of wind load, seismic load, and man load
- Suitable lifting hooks of ms embedded in FRP are provided for lifting/handling of tanks
- Static grounding arrangement is provided to avoid any explosion hazards while the tank is dry before loading
- PP sheet is welded using pp welding rod with hot air torch set
- For absorbing fumes from air vent of tank absorption pot is provided
- To avoid implosion of tank under vacuum breather valves are provided with ball seal